CARY, N.C. (PRWEB)
March 19, 2018
Samanage, the service success company, today announced it continues to achieve significant momentum in 2017, highlighting its emergence as a leader in employee service management, driving exponential productivity and satisfaction across organizations of all sizes. The company continues to experience rapid customer adoption across a wide range of markets, and is delivering solutions that keep employees productive through more predictive and intelligent solutions.
Samanage’s employee service management platform is a giant leap forward for the growing number of organizations that recognize that their employees are their most important asset. By empowering every employee to easily request and rapidly deliver the critical services they require to get their work done, Samanage helps organizations deliver a better work experience, more satisfied employees, happier customers and better business outcomes.
“We are focused on building the industry’s most complete and innovative service management solution that inspires organizations to dramatically improve employee engagement and productivity,” said Doron Gordon, founder and CEO. “In the past year, we made significant enhancements to the Samanage Service Platform, and matured AI-powered features that are helping organizations deliver services in seamless, smart, and meaningful ways. We measure ourselves on the impact we have on our customers’ business. Based on that metric alone, 2017 was a big one for Samanage, and we look forward to continuing on that path in 2018 and years to come.”
Over the past year, Samanage has helped organizations to rapidly and consistently deliver employee services across departments including IT, HR, finance, facilities and marketing that increase employee satisfaction, productivity and performance. This can transform how everyone in the organization gets their work done, while ultimately improving how external customers are served.
“Wyndham selected and are implementing Samanage, an ITSM solution built on the Salesforce platform, because we believe it will best serve the long-term needs of our employees,” said Scott Strickland, chief information officer, Wyndham Hotel Group. “If we can give our employees a better internal service experience, that translates into better service for our franchisees and guests.”
Key milestones for Samanage in the past year include:
● With hundreds of new customers in 2017, Samanage continues to rapidly increase its customer base by helping customers of all sizes run their business. Samanage has experienced even faster growth in key markets including technology, healthcare and education with many customers exceeding 16,000 employees.
● To support rapid customer acquisition, Samanage more than quadrupled its employee base in the last three years to 162 employees divided between the company’s North Carolina headquarters, and offices in Israel and the Netherlands.
● In 2017, Samanage made a Pledge 1% commitment and participated in 26 social good events across all global offices, contributing 2,145 hours of service in local communities around the world. Through marketing initiatives and events, Samanage $10,000 to Make-A-Wish Eastern North Carolina, which is local to their Cary, North Carolina headquarters, fulfilling two children’s wishes.
Award Recognition for Customer Excellence:
● Listed as a top 100 Software Company of 2018 by G2 Crowd, the leading business software review platform. Based on 300,000 user reviews, the award once again included Samanage at the top of the rankings for service management.
● Recognized as the most reviewed and highest rated by its customers in the Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Awards for its IT Service Management Tool. The Gartner ranking and review platform is based on the input of IT buyers, currently consisting of more than 40,000 verified reviews.
● The Samanage Service Platform was also recognized in numerous awards in 2017 including, the best IT service management solution of 2017 in the 32nd annual SIIA CODiE Awards, gold winner for Small or Medium Business Product of the Year in the Best in Biz Awards 2017 International, and gold winner of the 12th Annual 2017 IT World Awards® in both the best ITSM product of the year and best IT customer service team.
● With six years of exponential growth in the product, Samanage has maintained a rapid pace of innovation on the Samanage Service Platform and continued to build upon the company’s vision for employee service management that leverages smart technologies, like AI and machine learning.
● Samanage announced new smart capabilities, addressing the key challenge of incident routing for service organizations. Streamlining new service request routing and using AI to ensure requests are getting to the right agent at the right time. When launched, the accuracy rate of the AI model was 79%. Samanage continued to learn and adjust the accuracy with more data and feedback from the users, and after a short few weeks, the accuracy level was above 85%. With dozens of customers seeing upwards of 95% on certain use cases.
● Knowing that IT service management (ITSM) was not designed for customers outside of IT, Samanage has shifted to focus the growth of it’s ITSM platform and solutions with the employee in mind. In 2018, Samanage is spearheading next-generation IT service management by driving breakthrough employee service management. As IT leaders pursue new technologies to transform their business, they have the ability to grow the role of service management from an IT help desk to intelligent service management that supports employees across all departments.
● In its first year on the market, Samanage for Salesforce had significant marquee customer wins, including Wyndham Hotel Group, across the US and EMEA markets. Opening the door to an IT service management audience of 7,000+ Salesforce Service Cloud® customers, Samanage is helping deliver a single service platform experience spanning customer service, field services and employee service management on Salesforce.
Samanage, the Service Success Company, is the most reviewed and highest rated IT service desk vendor. Our team is dedicated to helping customers deliver a better and smarter service experience to their employees. Samanage is smart, easy to use, and inspires customers, small to large, to simplify complex tasks and automate services across an organization. With over 1,600 customers around the world, our software can be tailored to meet specific service needs.
To learn more about Samanage, please visit http://www.samanage.com or call 1-888-250-8971.