New York, NY (PRWEB)
March 21, 2018
Beauty-meets-data company Poshly has launched a new platform for beauty data (http://business.poshly.com), and for the first time is offering brands free access for up to 10 data searches per month.
“Poshly has empowered the world’s biggest beauty brands with data since 2012,” says Poshly CEO, Doreen Bloch. “Now, we are excited to open up our data ecosystem to more brands thanks to new access tiers that make the information more affordable than ever.”
Poshly’s platform is already utilized by brand professionals at L’Oréal, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Patchology, EVOLVh, SoapBox Soaps, and 50+ other beauty brands. The data is leveraged for product development and R&D, marketing, business intelligence, and more.
Poshly’s platform features 30,000,000+ data points direct from beauty consumers across 10,000+ questions, including:
● Ingredients and formulations (hemp, noni, lip oils, white lipstick…)
● Retailers and Media (Sephora, Violet Grey, Snapchat use, PopSugar readership…)
● Packaging and Creative (bottle dropper design, TV advertising…)
● Brand awareness, competitive intelligence & trend tracking (Fenty Beauty, black light
makeup, Botox parties…)
● Attitudes and opinions (including politics and culture)
For brand users who want unlimited data access, the cost to upgrade to a Pro account is $99 per month, and includes enhanced features like creating and sharing Reports.
In addition to data searches, Poshly for Business offers brands custom solutions including focus groups, shop alongs, and claims tests, along with sampling solutions to drive social media content and e-commerce reviews.
To learn more about Poshly’s business offerings, contact brands(at)poshly(dot)com.
Share article on social media or email: